- Ark Basin RT legislative directive to propose projects or methods, structural and non-structural, to meet environmental and recreational needs.
- Constantly review Basin Implementation Plan, evaluate goals and priorities.
- Consider sustainability values (economic, social, environmental) as we evaluate environmental & recreation issues, projects, and priorities.
- Work with Needs Assessment Committee to advise on environmental and recreation priorities (but do not infringe on Needs Assessment Committee).
- Encourage environmental & recreation groups to come to this committee before approaching Needs Assessment Committee or Roundtable. This committee can aid by providing letters of support of certain projects.
- Outreach and education. Continually strive to bring awareness of past, present, and future environmental & recreation projects.
- Bob Hamel (Arkansas River Outfitters Association), Ark Basin Roundtable - At-Large Recreation Rep and Enviro-Rec Committee Chair
- Rena Brand (Colorado Parks and Wildlife), Enviro-Rec Committee Vice-chair
- Amber Shanklin (Palmer Land Trust) Ark Basin Roundtable - At-Large Environmental Rep
- Chelsey Nutter (Arkansas River Watershed Collaborative), ARWC Executive Director
We meet the last Monday of every month at 10:00 am at the Bureau of Land Management in Canon City, CO.