- Ark Basin RT legislative directive to propose projects or methods, structural and non-structural, to meet environmental and recreational needs.
- Constantly review Basin Implementation Plan, evaluate goals and priorities.
- Consider sustainability values (economic, social, environmental) as we evaluate environmental & recreation issues, projects, and priorities.
- Work with Needs Assessment Committee to advise on environmental and recreation priorities (but do not infringe on Needs Assessment Committee).
- Encourage environmental & recreation groups to come to this committee before approaching Needs Assessment Committee or Roundtable. This committee can aid by providing letters of support of certain projects.
- Outreach and education. Continually strive to bring awareness of past, present, and future environmental & recreation projects.
We will be meeting four times a year in 2022 (on the last Monday):
- Monday, April 25 10am-Noon, Zoom
- Monday, June 27 10am-Noon, Zoom
- Monday, August 29, 10am-Noon, Zoom
- Monday, October 31, 10am-Noon (possibly in-person, Canon City)